|Place of Origin:||Hebei, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Square Meters|
|Price:||$10-$50 per sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 sqm per month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Plant Climbing Wall Mesh||Material:||SS304, 304L, 316, 316L|
|Length:||As Required||Application:||Barrier Fence|
5x5cm flexible stainless steel cable mesh,
3mm flexible stainless steel cable mesh,
barrier infill 7 × 19 steel rope mesh
5x5cm mesh opening Stainless Steel wire rope Mesh For barrier infill
Stainless steel wire rope mesh is produced by high quality stainless steel wire cable, the stainless steel
grade includes type 304, 304 L, 316 and 316L. The structures have 7 x 7 and 7 x 19. The diameter includes
1/8", 3/32", 1/16", and 3/64", the standard mesh opening size includes 2" x 2", 3" x 3" and 4" x 4".
Mesh opening size
Stainless steel rope net products are used in animal cages, bird nets, animal fences and garden decorations
in zoos, marine parks and other similar environments, parks, community protection, doors and windows, etc.,
and can also be applied to building reinforcement, lifting goods, car sealing and capping, high-grade decoration,
sports, acrobatics, home decoration, architectural decoration, fence fence, also used in mine support, slope
protection, security burglar, etc.
1. corrosion-resistant, non-rusting, strong in tensile strength.
2. resistant to wind, frost, rain and snow, maintenance free.
3. good flexibility, flame retardant, anti-tear and pull, and long service life;
4. Environmental protection, without any chemical treatment, can be reused.
Why Choose Us
1. 100% QC inspection before shipment.
2. Competitive price- we can provide you the best quality with competitive price.
3. Quick response
4. Provide OEM customize.
5. We provide sample for free , you only need to pay for the delivery charge.
6. More than 10years export experience.
7.Best after sale service: we assure you that we will be responsible to the end once our service starts.
Contact Person: Toni Lee